CASH ON DELIVERY (COD)
You can pay through Cash on Delivery (COD) for transactions up to Rs. 25,000. Once all items you wish to purchase have been added to your cart, follow the steps below to pay with COD:
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
- Fill in the ‘Billing Information’ and ‘Shipping Method’ forms.
- In the Payment Information form, select “Cash on Delivery”.
- Click on “Confirm Now.” Note your Order Number which will be provided to you at the “Thank You” page.
- Your package will be delivered via courier.
- You’ll be asked for the required amount in cash at the time of the delivery and will be provided with a receipt along with your purchase.
There are no additional charges for Cash on Delivery.
The COD service is available all over Pakistan. COD is not available internationally.
In cases where multiple items are ordered, typically we ship all the items in one package. The payment for the order will always be in full at the time of delivery. Customers will be notified in case of any exceptions, and payments will be adjusted accordingly.
As per courier arrangements, the cost of shipping increases with the weight of the order. For international shipping rates, please contact us.
Our delivery agents make two attempts to deliver a parcel. Kindly ensure that the mobile number, shipping address, postal code, and country are mentioned clearly while placing an order. On the second failed attempt, the item will be returned to us.
Following are the payment options available for your convenience:
- Cash On Delivery (COD)
- Cards (Visa Debit/Credit, Master Debit/Credit, American Express)
Absolutely. All payment information submitted by our customers is encrypted and is kept secure and confidential. At no point will we share, rent or sell your personal information.
Yes. Our Cash On Delivery (COD) service enables you to do that.
No, you do not have to pay any additional tax on the order you place. All applicable taxes are included in the actual product price.
Only in certain cases where international orders are held by the local customs office, clearance charges are to be borne by the customer.